Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Using Tech to Teach Something

Wow the possibilities that I have been taught this semester. Before I never really thought that technology could be a huge use to teachers, but now I realize how much more students can learn with the use of technology. Just using some of the tools that was taught to me over the course of the semester I can come up with different ways of how they could have been used while I was in high school. For example, Time Toast Time Lines could have been used in teaching History to help remember important dates. The one that I fell in-love with this semester is Google! There is so many things you can do with Google. Google docs, Google Mail, Google Earth, using Google presentations, surveys. The one that really amazed me is Skype. While teaching Geography or other culture courses such as Social Studies you can skype across the world! Teaching would not be limited in the classroom or just in books!

No comments:

Post a Comment