Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Comments for Teachers Weeks 13 & 14

For my comment for teachers for weeks 13 & 14 I was assigned to Dianne Krause's Blog. Her blog title is "a whole new dianne." Her post are about her update of "what she found" she titles her post "look what I found on ..date..." For example the first post that caught my eye was on "Look what I found on 4/20/2010" she goes through and explains how she came across this website where you can print out free posters for your school or home, and also you can print out certificates and reward sheets. I found this interesting because becoming a teacher these little things can become useful in the classroom. She also has all the addresses to these websites posted.
The next one that caught my eye was "LOOK what I found on 4/13/2010" This post was about educational post that she has discovered. I enjoyed reading a couple of these. I felt that it was helpful because I will someday be an teacher! Go check out her blog. You will literally get caught up for hours just clicking and surfing her blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment