Monday, April 26, 2010

Fourteenth Post

7th Grader's PLE
I found this video very interesting. Symbaloo is a neat tool. I did not have much time to play around with it, but is something that caught my attention and I do plan to get more experience with it.
What's My Sentence?
This is something that I have never thought about. I contemplated on what I thought my sentence would be and I came up with a few that I would like, but I also believe that other people should define your sentence. My students should be able to look back and see what was special about my teaching. I hope my sentence will be " She is a teacher who actually makes Math fun and understandable!"
Was I Better Today Than Yesterday?
I believe that this is an excellent way to end each day. As a teacher you need to ask yourself this question daily, and acknowledge your improvement. Teachers need to always be on the lookout for ways of improving their teaching methods and being able to adapt to their student's needs. Teacher's also need to know that their is always room for improvement! The world around us changes fast, along with students.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that as future teachers we must ask ourselves this question everyday. That way we can keep up with all the changes, and allow our students to be successful.

    ReplyDelete