Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thirteenth Post

When I first signed up for EDM310 I was thinking that this course would be a breeze with no books and just fun computer stuff. Well I found out quick that I did not know as much about computers and the internet as I thought I did. I also did not see the significance of knowing technology to become a teacher. This class has opened my eyes to a whole new world of technology, and now I see how the world is changing around us and we cannot just sit back and not progress with it. Technology is important in Education!
This course turned out to be a handful, but I guess I have to say it was worth it. I did learn a lot of stuff that I would not have cared to learn on my own. I know how to blog, make podcasts, and other tools on the internet that can help with research and get you connected to the world around you. I believe the most useful thing that will be helpful as an educator that I have learned is using Google. I thought you only used Google as a search engine, but now i know how to use Google Docs, make a Google presentation, even Google Earth.
Comment for Kids
This week on comment for kids I had to comment on Anahera's Camp Poem. She explained how much she enjoyed camping and that it was the best time in her life. She talked about what she ate while she was camping and also all the other activities that she was involved in. She also had a video attached to her post that was really cute. I commented to her and explained that I really enjoyed her post and for her to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment